Take part in the #Superfan competition and stand a chance to win R20 000
Each Friday, from 7 February to 20 March 2020, watch an episode of The Insurance Apprentice and answer the #Superfan question after each episode by entering the competition below.
The Insurance Apprentice has many fans, but if you want to be known as the #Superfan, we need to see that you are really serious about the title. Why? Because you can win R20 000 cash!
To get this sought-after title, you have to answer one question per episode. The question is relevant to the specific episode, but please note that we only accept one answer per person so make sure you have the correct answer.
The names of three finalists will be drawn on Friday 20 March at 15:00 after which they will receive a phone call to inform them. The three finalists will be invited to the Finale – when we announce the winner of TIA2020 – which takes place on Tuesday 24 March 2020.
The draw of the #Superfan competition will happen on the night, so it is important that finalists are able to attend the event to qualify.
About Constantia Insurance Group
“Throughout our 67-year history, Constantia has always been a company that believes in seeking innovative, new ways of doing things. Our Purpose ‘Insurance made personal’ drives us, which is enabled through a Partner and Client-centric approach. We pride ourselves on developing insurance products and solutions based on meaningful insights into the markets in which we operate, which includes Property & Casualty, Life & Funeral, Health and Professional Indemnity.” Visit www.constantiagroup.co.za for more information.
- You have to answer one question per episode;
- The question is relevant to the specific episode, but please note that we only accept one answer per person so make sure you have the correct answer;
- You have to answer all the questions (from episode 1 to 7) to qualify to be in the draw;
- You have to answer all the questions correctly to qualify for the draw;
- The #Superfan competition will close on Friday 20 March at 13:00;
- The names of three people will be drawn on Friday 20 March at 15:00;
- The three superfans will then be contacted on Friday 20 March shortly after the draw;
- The three superfans will be invited to attend the Finale of The Insurance Apprentice 2020 which is on Tuesday 24 March. This is when the winner of The Insurance Apprentice 2020 will be announced and where the #Superfan draw will take place;
- You have to be at the finale to qualify for the R20 000. If you cannot attend, another name will be drawn;
- Please note that if you are chosen as one of the three superfans and you do not stay in Joburg – and you really want to attend the Finale – you will have to make your own travel and accommodation arrangements;
- You have to be a South African citizen to qualify for the prize;
- You have to be over 18 to qualify for the prize;
- If you attend the finale, please be aware of the fact that you will be filmed. We will require you to sign a release document;
- Once the winner is announced, Constantia Insurance will be handing over the R20 000 cheque;
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition;
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. It is your responsibility to confirm receipt;
- Employees of the promoter and Constantia Insurance or their family members, including the top 9 apprentices or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition;
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and the rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible, by the promoter;
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition; and
- No alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
ONLY ONE ENTRY PER EPISODE WILL BE ACCEPTED