Apply for Season 8 coming 2022!
Before submitting your application, you have to familiarise yourself with the terms & conditions. Please remember to answer the questions in sentence case.
Applications close on 31 August 2021 (FOR NOW).
- Applications opened 01 February 2021.
- The competition is only open to South African citizens living and working in South-Africa.
- The application deadline is 31 August 2021.
- A panel consisting of industry people will go through the applications and compile a short-list.
- Regional rounds will take place in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town. If you have been chosen to go through to the second round, you will be notified in time.
- Applicants who make it to the elimination rounds will travel at their own cost to their closest elimination round venue.
- After the elimination rounds in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban eight/nine contestants will be chosen.
- Filming will take place in 2022 – the date will be confirmed closer to the time.
- Episodes of The Insurance Apprentice will be sent out via Facebook, The Insurance Apprentice, FAnews websites and on YouTube. Any company can request the direct link to place it on their websites or newsletter as we are aware of the fact that many companies block YouTube.
- If you were part of the top eight/nine in previous seasons, you will not be allowed to apply again for the competition.
- The winner will be announced at a function held after all the episodes have been aired.